Wednesday, May 25, 2011

what's your strong point?

For me it's my tongue, and probably the same for you.  hard to control, small in size but powerful in execution. 

The tongue has the power of life and death.  1Cor.12:10.  That's pretty strong!

Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Prov.16:24.  Again, strength.  But in words?  Really? 

My arms are not as strong as my tongue, nor my legs, nor my head.  With my tongue I can speak life and strength or death to my kids. 

That I would be better off with my tongue removed than to run off at the mouth and break my children, that is a truth that needs to mark my days. 

Sunflower lessons:

Be of a pleasant appearance when your man gets home at the end of the day.



Share.  Help others make "honey" and spread sweetness.


Take time to be alone.


Follow the Son.

248. getting caught in the rain
249. laughing in that same rain
250. kalamata olives in a Greek Salad from an Italian pizza joint tossed up by a Latino guy.  I love the diversity.
251. boys excited about new Bible devotionals

252. park day with my "girls"





253. moms who let their kids get dirty

No comments:

Post a Comment