Friday, April 22, 2011

Crucifixion

Perfect Lamb crucified and I put Him there.

A perfect Creator, just and slow to anger demands, deserves perfect atonement.  Unblemished man born of woman without sin.  The screen God sees me through; the lens of the Great I AM, and i am pardoned. 

Why such extreme payment?  It is true, yes?, that the punishment is commiserate with the elevation of the one sinned against.
Lie to parent = spanking
Lie to friend = friend lost
Lie at school = expulsion
Lie in court = jail
Sin against our Creator = hell

Our kids continue lighting candles in the evening as we are drawn towards Sunday.

Tonight we will add the cross.

185. still warm chocolate chip cake, served on Grandma's apple plates


186. a Father who sees my heart, beyond my actions and despite myself

No comments:

Post a Comment