Friday, January 11, 2013

shove off, eh

My thrill seeking family and friends could not resist the opportunity to zip through the jungle and master an obstacle course.  So here we are one more time, in the air.


The name of the place is Camp Alfredo.  I did not go up, I chose to hold out for the noodles.  They never did come, no noodles, no cream sauce.  

Here is Seth way up high.


The pool where I waited for Alfredo....no man, no noodles, no sauce.  I was sorely disappointed.


Here goes Tom.


Seth is thinking of that Alfredo.


Tom conquered the obstacle course.  There's that man in the yellow shirt!  creepy!  


This is so funny.  It speaks for itself. 


Biz all geared up and gung ho.


Biz so scared he turned white.  Actually that's Ethan - don't know how these got out of order.


And he's brown again!  Biz is such a fun kid, so excited and hungry for thrills.  We'll need to watch this one!


Yo, a little worried.  "So how do I stop this thing?"  Like these guys speak English.  They just smile and push you off.


Silly wabbit.  


Brave Lauren - the only girl to fly into the jungle hanging from a rope and tackle thingy in a third world country.  What courage!


There's Man.


Meanwhile back at the pool I was eying these two, perhops one of them is Alfredo, or could donate his legs for alfredo?

Between ziplines the crew perched atop this plank stuck to a skinny tree with some vines; that is the part that would have done me in!


No comments:

Post a Comment