Friday, January 11, 2013

relief

Relief comes in many forms.

This did not help me at all.  
 


Well!  THAT'S a relief.  I was wondering.  


Some people find relief at the mall (Terese....).  I don't like the mall, not even in Iloilo, but we went anyway.  The white man in yellow is not mine.  Never seen him before. 



Looks just like any mall any place, except white was the minority, and black a rarity.


Not the mall - but love the happy man.


Our boys find relief in the water.

#1 and #2 made me feel better.  Thank goodness for the sidenotes, or we'd be overflowing and starving.  #5 was good because I only had to watch the boys when they were technically swimming, which is not very often.


 
This is more my idea of relief.  More on this later...

It seems like our vacation goes on and on.  We did do lots while on break.  In a land where everything is different from my normal I take oodles of pictures. 



1 comment:

  1. So do women use the same 'public relief'? I'd hate to think so, but I'm guessing yes. egads. I used different 'urinals' while in China, but never one in public like that!

    ReplyDelete