Monday, January 7, 2013

random

Since returning from Panay we have all been taking turns getting sick; so nice to take turns.  And not just the Kropps, other families are getting in on the fun.  It has been a bummer. 

So, not a lot of writing gumption, but here are some random trip pics.


As I was taking this picture a man walked up and said "it's a cat".  I realize that many tourists give the smart ones a bad reputation, but jeez.  


My man is a kid magnet!


Hen on a rope.  She did not look happy.  Glad she was on a rope.


Bacon.  I love bacon.  I also love pigs, but I've reconciled this somehow in my head so that I can still eat bacon.  Demented.  Anyway, I wanted to eat at this place but didn't get to.  Sure looks yummy!


Girls and puppies, how does one resist?  So cute. 


This one is for all my tobacco dependent friends and loved ones.  


Gladys was my grandmother's name.

While on Guimaras we got lost.  In the jungle, with about 13 children.


This puppy did not know the way, but he was fiercely protecting his patch of the woods. 


The carabao was non- communicative, or sleepy.


This lady wanted to help, she wanted to know the way so she picked a direction and sent us on, it was not the right way.


This kid had no clue.


Go left!  or right!  just go, the sky is falling!


At last someone knew the way and he willingly led us to our destination - laughing the whole time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment