Wednesday, April 18, 2012

slow time

Some music that helped me much this morning:

A snails trail of time, these days of waiting.  Waiting for our house to close, waiting for spring, waiting for tomorrow.  So much time to contemplate God's coordination.

If our home had closed on February 29, we would be in The Philippines already....but then we would not be here to help my Mom and Dad.  If we had known the house would not close, I would not have had to take my dog to the shelter at the last minute, maybe someone would have taken him....but then maybe the person who needed him most was looking for a shelter dog.

If we had already left the States we would miss out on all of this time with my brother and sis-in-law and nephews.  That is some of the time I am most grateful for.  I feel relationship renewed and it is priceless.

God's timing is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment