Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just some pics of our time in the NW


The fabulous view from my mom and dad's deck.


Zipline?  yep, Grandpa loves to spoil his boys.


It's a newt, not the gingrich type thankfully (mighta had to kill it!)  kidding, just kidding


Shot put po boy style


5 boys in a tree.


Biseratta, the girl we didn't know we had!


My dad and bro.  Men make fire, ugha ugha!


First out the door for the Easter egg hunt.


Vine leaf maple growing new sprouts.  


Lily native to WA.  


Boy on dolphin 20 miles from salt water, no wonder fish looks dry.


My Aunt Sally's mountain.  Most folks just know it as Mt. Rainier.





Camellia blooming in my sis in law and bro's yard.  Total beauty!


Okay, I'm short on words lately.
It looks like we have about 5 more weeks until we fly to Boracay.  Why the delay?  I have no idea.  I just trust that God has good plans for us.

So we hang out with whomever can tolerate our craziness, and we try to enjoy this season.  I must say that our boys are experts at enjoying seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment