Tuesday, October 25, 2011

just one more

This, the 3rd post of the day.  What in the world are your kids doing - I can hear that question....well they are watching tv.   ahhh, that's funny!  no really.  They ate lunch, shot at each other for awhile, fed apple bits to our fire ants, and now they are watching Man, Woman, Wild on Netflix. 

I'll go read to them in a few minutes.  We are starting The Fighting Ground by Avi. 

How's the mission thingy coming along?  thanks for asking. 

Well, I've been sorting books and videos and cd's.  I plan to trade in most of our fiction (man's fiction, spy, murder stuff) and get credit at Half Price Books to buy kid books to ship ahead to the island.  I'm giving lots of our good books (my intelligent, interesting books) away to friends at our coop. 

Here is a video that is a few years old, but gives good info on the ministry we are joining.  On The Rock now feeds about 2000 kids and adults on two islands.

I think the Kropp family needs its own t-shirt.  So I've designed one and when I have some extra cashola, we'll have cool t-shirts.  Maybe we'll sell some.

Going Kropps

No comments:

Post a Comment