Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Gathering with our mc folks

Sunday found us at the park.

Our mc group, missional community, is attempting to mix things up a bit.  We are taking turns with potlucks, worship, kids' days, etc.  Sunday was the Kropp's turn.

We pulled off potluck in the park and it was a blast.  I don't like the pressure (totally self applied) of being responsible for other people's happiness (yeah, I know, just who do I think I am?).   I did not realize how totally freaked out I was until Monday morning when I awoke feeling such relief. 

Here are some pics.  Keep in mind that we still hit the high 80s here in central TX, and have had just one day of rain in like, oh maybe 180 days.


You ride that hippo, cowgirl!


Drivin' the gun bus.


Handsome dude!



K's antennae are picking up signals.


Got my girl and gun, what else is there?


Hoppin' Bis

Adult feeding station. 




Our boys were given cash from Grandpa B for Halloween.  They all wanted new Nerf guns...big surprise there.  God blessed us big time at the mega, disgusting, toy store that makes me want to....but I digress.  Anyway, God gave us buy one get one 50% off.  Rawesome!  rockin, awesome. 

The princess arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment