Friday, November 8, 2013

Zip It

Part two of Counting Kropps to begin now!  or more aptly part three?  maybe four...whatever.

I stopped blogging for months because I had a bad attitude about it to be totally honest.  We went through some poopy stuff as a family and I just didn't feel like I could get on here and not vent, so I didn't.  'Nough said.  Side note: poop had nothing to do with our actual family members, rather with our year overseas, months preceding that year, and transition back.  Ouch. 

Mostly you will find photos on our blog, and occasionally I will give my opinions, not to be confused with the opinions of my whole family, sometimes we differ.

From Boracay we went to Mindoro, then to the Seattle area.  Leaving Seattle we camped across much of the Country with some of our family.  It was fun.  Now we are in Missouri learning how to pronounce things the midwestern way; it is different.  We live with family right now, but in the spring will be building a home on 4.5 acres. 


Here is Seth about to dive into the most delicious breakfast on the planet.  This little restaurant is outside of Yellowstone Park.  Seth talked with a movie star about fly fishing - it was very cool.  Remember Knots Landing?  Well the main guy, William Devane, is a regular at this little place, they all called him Mr. Bill. 

Seth and his cousin fly fishing.  It was chilly!


Saying goodbye to some of our family.  I cried, it was sad.


Tom and Ethan in South Dakota at Devil's Tower.  



Two pokey things.  One pretty, one uh interesting, it's a porcupine.  


Not our camper.  


The lake from National Treasure 2. 




 Strange man getting goosed in Hill City, South Dakota.  

Strange boy eating wings in SD. 


Knife throwing practice to fight off strange beings in SD.  


Seth hopping to go far and fast. 


The Badlands is real bad!


The Bad Boys of the Badlands.


Coming home to Uncle Doug squeezies. 

That's good for now. 

1 comment:

  1. Tell Seth I'm jealous he got to meet William Devane. I just watched a movie the other day that he starred in. Total Knots junky too! No picture of them together?

    ReplyDelete