Saturday, December 10, 2011

kids for Jesus

Our three older boys are at church camp this weekend.  None of our kids has ever been to camp.  I feel humbled that our 3 are able to spend time at camp with all that comes along with kids gathered to worship and love.  I am expecting great things. 

When we dropped them off at church last night they were so excited, they didn't even look back at us, or give us hugs!  I will pay them back when we pick them up on Sunday by wailing and crying at their feet! 



One quick pic of #1.

Tom, a little nervous?.  Yosef all giddy.


Yesterday was also the last day of the term for our homeschool coop.  Yo and EQ took drama and performed in a play for the school.  I was the assistant.  Yo played the angel, and a camel.  EQ was Joseph, a rat, and a wiseman. 

Man was the videographer; he apologizes if you get motion sickness.

Okay so I tried to upload the video and it would not work.  I'll try another time.

And then another gift sent along from Ann at a holy experience.  This 16 year old boy/young man, and his music for Jesus. 

I really love this, and yes it made me cry!


This guy, Quigley is his name, performed all of the music on this video.  His sister helped with the camera.  He did all of the instruments and vocals.  Awesome!

I hope you provide your kids with much to inspire them in this Holy day season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment