Thursday, July 28, 2011

EQ turns 9, almost to the double digits with everyone

EQ is 9 years old today.  It is hard to believe.  am i that old already?

Looking through photos yesterday I felt sadly nostalgic, a little achy inside.  I wonder how I will feel if I'm blessed to make it to 90; is the ache bearable?  do we change?

I told Man how I felt like there were so many moments I've missed.  Times I've been self absorbed, grumpy, here but not here. 

It is such a gift to be home with my boys.  I can't imagine having missed all of this.  Not all moms want to be home, I'm programmed with the home software.   There is no other earthly place I'd rather be than home with my family.  God wanted me home; He directed our paths to make it happen, made us happy to sacrifice for me to stay home, we are happy and still believe we have more than enough....even without two paychecks.  He caused money to come, bills to get paid, jobs to open.  Thank you God for keeping me with my boys. 

And now a few EQ pics.  He is such a funny boy!


























1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. So EQ has made it this far as Superman. Someone was misinformed when the batman card was sent. Sorry! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete